Menu
Kellymarie16118
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wifi keeps cutting off

For the past week my wifi has been going off and on i can't watch a full movie on Netflix as it wont stay connected long enough,  tried to call for help few times but can't get through to anyone last time i was on hold for over an hour then phone went dead. Iv noticed There's a few teeth marks in cable that connects to the box, that my puppy must of done i just never noticed as cable is so long and go all way back to behind my couch. Can this be the issue ? Will someone be able to come out and have a look at it and how much will it cost to fix it ? With 3 kids in house and wifi dropping constantly it's becoming a nightmare now, the wire doesn't look that bad he's not got all the way thro it just pierced it so not sure if it's even that or if its the actual router that's the issue 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi keeps cutting off

What is your connection like using a direct connection with a Cat 5E or better ethernet cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos