Menu
Aldbryant
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi in barracks

Me and my girlfriend have now moved in different areas so I have now ended up living back in the barracks and left me with the WiFi box as her place already got wifi. 

I've been trying to set the WiFi in the barracks but doesn't seem to be working (my contract is still going on for another year). The green line is flashing green and the WiFi logo is green but when I connect theres no WiFi.

Anyone know what I can do?

Is it possible to cancel my contract early, heard theres a new thing that allows you to cancel your contract early if you're in the forces 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi in barracks

If by wifi box - you mean the VM Hub - they will only work on the line owned by the account holder - i..e you cant move a Hub to somewhere else without transferring your account to the new address

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
jpeg1
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi in barracks

The Hub only works when connected to a Virgin cable. Is there one going into the barracks?  The box belongs to Virgin, so if you end up cancelling the contract make sure you return it or they will charge you for it.