Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wifi has just died

Hub3 went down for a few minutes, gave it the usual reboot treatment and it came back up (eventually). Even now the connection seems somewhat unstable.

But now the wifi is completely dead. None of my devices are connecting, they can't even find the hub. No settings have been changed, the SSID is still the same etc. I've run the diagnostic tool and 'nothing is wrong'!

Seems like a few people on the forums/twitter are having a similar sort of issue today, so going to add mine to the pile as well!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi has just died

Is a wired connection working?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm having a similar issue. Was fine till 2am now all my router has is the white power light that goes on and off every minute. No other lights and none of my device can find the router wired or wifi. Wired just says undefined network.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wired works sometimes, but the whole connection is very intermittent at the moment. The whole hub seems unstable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Post the network, downstream and upstream logs from the hubs admin pages

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos