Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi dropping

Some images not rendering on system I use from home - Marketing Cloud. Connected via Ethernet but same issue. Could this be due to MacBook wifi issue or increasingly poor Virgin Media speed? 

Thanks for any help

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi dropping

If you are connected by ethernet it won't be a Wi-Fi issue.

What is your contracted speed ?

Which Hub do you have ?

What speed do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 or better cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, thanks for your reply. Apologies I’m mixing two issues. Wifi does drop especially at night. Contracted speed 120mbps. Download 91mb Upload 21 on wifi. Have the V6 box.

i meant to say router for the Marketing Cloud issues - maybe security issue?

Already chatted with Apple Support who believe problem lies with Marketing Cloud but advised to reinstall Chrome browser. Done. Problem persists. All website data cleared to with restart.

Thanks for any insight you might be able to provide.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MaryArea20,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the WiFi,

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details, at the moment I'm unable to run through any diagnostics as your hub is showing as being offline. 

Can you confirm if it's on at the moment?

Does the WiFi only drop when using Marketing Cloud?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos