cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi booster

PlymstockGang
Joining in

Hi - about 6 months ago we asked Virgin to check our wifi signal as it was poor in some areas of the house. He said that he would have a signal booster sent to us. We never received it. My daughter is not getting any younger and is forking out for 4g when in her bedroom. I’ve tried shop bought boosters but they never work. 

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

I’ve tried shop bought boosters but they never work. - Oh Err ... VM Pods are just the same type of device.

Are you saying you failed to configure the retail Wi-Fi boosters or they are not correctly placed which is mid way between the Hub and the Room needing better coverage.   i.e. not in the bedroom next to the TV / Laptop etc.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey PlymstockGang,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection and pod order,  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L