cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi booster

asmashakeel
Joining in

I have upgraded my account which comes with 3 boosters but i have no options on app to order can u advice how can i get booster ? And also i took an o2 sim its been 2 weeks i am still waiting for the sim to come 

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to contact O2 to get the SIM.  Once you have this, it can take up to 14 days for VM to activate the VOLT benefits on your VM account.

Wifi Pods are ordered via the Connect app.  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Amashakeel 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting!
Sorry to hear you are needing a bit of help with your Wi-Fi and getting some POD's (Wi-Fi Boosters) ordered. 

The community have already correctly advised that you will need to speak to O2 directly regarding the issue with your missing SIM. You can do this via any of the methods outlined here 👉 Contact Us | Help, Support and Useful Numbers | O2

Regarding the Wi-Fi boosters, you can either do this via our Connect app 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp which will help scan your home for coverage issues, and help order a POD (advising where to place it to best optimise coverage!), or we can help arrange getting a booster send out for you either by phone or PM. Please do be aware we can only send out one POD at a time, and will need to wait a week in between each for their coverage to optimise, and see if further PODs are needed following diagnostics. 

We will need to send you a PM to do this to confirm a few account details to offer further support with this! I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly