Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi booster from Virgin stopped working suddenly

Hi,

I've had internet at this place for over a year with Virgin and around 7 years in previous houses. I have had this booster for a year in this place. Yesterday it just went blank and won't respond to anything.

I have tried factory reset, checked all your advice online and the broadband checks in the area, nothing. It is totally unresponsive and absoluely nothing has changed to cause this.

I would really appreciate a replacement booster as soon as possible as I am a long term loyal customer.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi booster from Virgin stopped working suddenly

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi booster from Virgin stopped working suddenly

You'd be better off sourcing your own (better) equipment

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos