Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wifi blackspots and Virgin Access app

The Virgin Access App told me what I already knew - I have a WiFi blackspot in my home office.  The app recommends ordering a WiFi booster but then, when I hit the button, I'm routed through to a broken "Oops" page.  I've run through the whole process several times.  Am I doing something wrong??  Also - how do I contact Virgin to discuss this?  There is no obvious way.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi blackspots and Virgin Access app

You can contact VM to report your problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the post Marc12 and welcome to our community.

Have you been able to order these since your post? 

Are you currently on the Max It TV package? As if so these would be free of charge as well. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just to add. If you do qualify for free ones they are worth a try. If they want to charge you £3/mo - they aren't - better to spend those monies on better quality wireless equipment.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

Yes, I am on the Max It TV package - and No, I have still not been able to order the booster,

Thanks

Marc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,
Yes, I am on the Max It TV package - and No, I have still not been able to order the booster,

Thanks

Marc
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marc12,

I've had a look at your details and can confirm that there are no monthly subscription for the WiFi Boosters on your package and can see that they have already been arranged for you since you last posted. Please keep an eye out for them and let us know if you have any issues with them.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos