cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods

pwcollins
Joining in

Hi 

I have just returned to Virgin after having Sky BB for many years, and as part of my Sky package I had some Sky WiFi boosters for 2 WiFi dead spots I have. 

I can’t use them for my Virgin package, so I spoke to VM last night and explained my issue and I was told they have ordered 2 WiFi pods to be sent to me, but I haven’t received any confirmations via email or sms, so I called them again this afternoon, and there no recorded on my account, and then I was told it could take 5 to 7 days to show.

It felt I was getting brushed off, and I am not confident that anything will arrive!

I can’t see anything in my account when I log in for orders etc….., so is there any other way I can check to see if the WiFi pods have been ordered?

Thanks in advance 

Paul

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

The Sky Wi-Fi repeaters are useless when you change ISP.
The VM Pods are also junk when you change ISP and worse are billable at £80+  each should you fail to return them.

Consider a buying retail Wi-Fi Mesh, it can be bought same or next,
more important it is under your control and works with every ISP.

For us we have a VM Hub + two Wi-Fi Access Points that are fully under our control.

VM Pods need not apply.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pwcollins 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear these concerns about your Wi-Fi POD order and your experience getting support from us!

It's worth noting that we can only send out one Wi-Fi POD at a time, so if an order has been placed for you - you will only receive one Wi-Fi POD. 

We will need to confirm a few account details with you via PM so we can confirm if the order has now processed for you. I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly