Menu
Pattoella
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Wifi Pods

Does anyone else think that virgin media service is terrible you just CANT get in touch with them it’s aweful they say you can order wifi pods via the app then when you try it’s impossible then you have to ring them and get told it’s over an hour wait pfffft it’s ridiculous I got told on a chat a month ago to contact them and all my chat records would be recorded and I wouldn’t have repeat then when you try now on the chat you get a reply can’t order on this service this is an absolute joke they contact you very easily when they want you to sign up 

does anyone know how I can order these easier ??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi Pods

They’re only free on the Gig1 or Ultimate Oomph bundles. Otherwise they’re £5 per month which is poor value for rental products. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Pattoella
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have the oomph package but it’s just near impossible to order them they say you can order them then make it so hard to get them it’s ridiculous 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I believe they’re out of stock at the moment anyway

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Tazz
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

They dont work I wouldnt bother tbh
0 Kudos
Pattoella
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Really are they rubbish 

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Pattoella wrote:

Really are they rubbish 

dont think that many folks have htem yet - or at least, there haven't been /that/ many people moaning about them here yet, but there have been a few.. people with issues ranging from being unable to get them working to having them installed and working but only providing 1mb speeds.. 

your mileage may vary, but one thing is certain, you could invest some money in a system that works properly and has a lot of positive endorsements from happy users on these forums..  

0 Kudos
Pattoella
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Invest in what ??? Tell me and if I know it would work I would get it 

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Pattoella wrote:

Invest in what ??? Tell me and if I know it would work I would get it 

there are lots of options.. depending on the size of your house, budget, number of connected devices etc..

You could buy a new router, or a mesh system, or just a wifi access point.. prices start at about £60 and go up into the hundreds.. most "normal" setups would probably find something like this to be adequate.. 

but share some more details and we can give you some more pointers...

0 Kudos
Pattoella
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I only live in a standard size 3 bedroom detached house solid walls but have a black spot upstairs and in my outside bar 

0 Kudos