cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods for Volt

Dmcswan
Joining in

How do you request the WiFi Pods when you are a Volt benefits customer. My Internet struggles in areas of my house and I need to extend?

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Dmcswan

Sorry to hear of the wireless network signal issues through your property, we understand the frustration this can cause and appreciate you raising this via the forums.

As jrennand has advised, there is support via that link in regards to Wi-Fi max and how to arrange this. From checking the connection, all of the levels and specs are within the ranges we'd expect to see. The speeds seem fairly consistent at 271mbs download and 25mbs upload.

There has been some disconnection today but the last reboot of the hub was 34 days ago. We'd ask to reboot the hub regularly to ensure the connection is refreshed. Once you have rebooted, if you let us know we can take another look at the levels to see if they have changed.

Rob