cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod

Jue1986
Joining in

Could anyone point me in the right direction as to how I order wifi pods please. I have phoned and haven't got anywhere with Virgin 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to use the VM Connect app on your phone.  If this app identifies any wifi black spots in your rooms, the app will then allow you to place an order for a Pod.   You can order one Pod initially and up to two others if required at a later date.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to use the VM Connect app on your phone.  If this app identifies any wifi black spots in your rooms, the app will then allow you to place an order for a Pod.   You can order one Pod initially and up to two others if required at a later date.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jue1986, welcome to the community! 👋 Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear of your difficulties trying to order a Wi-Fi Pod. Thanks to the community for offering support with this! They are completely right, the best way to do this is to use our Connect app 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp where you can scan your home for Wi-Fi issues and place an order for a Pod if needed! This way you will also have helpful advice about the best place to locate the Pod to optimise coverage in your home! Let us know how you get on and if you need any further support. We will then be happy to help if needed! Please do be aware we can only support with the first pod order via the community. 

Wishing you all the best 🌞

Molly