cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod needed!

bot24bel
Joining in

Hi all

Having trouble getting hold of a WiFi Pod.  I ran a test through the connect app in all rooms and it keeps disconnecting in the same room and switching to mobile data so clearly something isn't right!  The kids cant use their tablets in the room either unless i'm tethering my mobile for them

The connect app is stating the connection is fair but how can it be when it isn't connected to the wifi?  I have searched the Virgin Media website to find a way to request one or to live chat but i am struggling

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The official route is to use the Connect app.  However if this is not working, just wait here a couple of days for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss the way forward.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The official route is to use the Connect app.  However if this is not working, just wait here a couple of days for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss the way forward.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello bot24bel

It's disappointing to hear of the wireless network issues experienced and the inconvenience caused, we understand the frustration and appreciate you raising this via the forums.

We can see you have spoken to the team since posting, we trust this was discussed and a resolution offered. Please let us know how this goes or if you need us further 🙂

Rob

Jimmac1986
Joining in

I’m having the same issues. Could I please order a WiFi pod to extend signal to my home office?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jimmac1986, thank you for your first post on our help forums and welcome to the VM community.

We'd love to help with this process, could you please tell us if you're using our Connect App where you can scan the house for weak/blind spots and order your first pod once the signal issues are detected?

You may also use this link here for all the available info on our Wi Fi Max service and wireless speed guarantee, you will also find out how to place your first pod order there.

Let us know how you get on and if this helps, if you still have issues ordering this we're here to assist further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs