Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi Booster

Hello, the booster box that connects to the router has no power, or no lights indicating it is receiving power. I have checked multiple power sockets and i'm afraid to say it's still dead.

The larger box has power, just a flashing red light now. How do I seek replacements please?

darren

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi Booster

You can contact VM to report the problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @shadydpiro

Welcome along to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; sorry that one of your boosters is having some issues. We'll be more than happy to run through a few checks for you and get a replacement pack sent if needed. 

I've not been able to locate your account from your Forum information so I will pop you a Private Message so we can take some details and go through some checks with you. Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your Private Message @shadydpiro

Glad that you've managed to get the help you needed with the replacements 🙂 Keep us posted with how it goes - you know where we are if you need anything.

Stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos