cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pods

ML23
Joining in

Hi,

Does anyone have a link how to order another wifi pod? After numerous calls being hung up on and finally having someone on the WhatsApp chat going back and forth asking me to run a speed test. I’m at the end of my tether. The last person has sent one pod out, but this won’t resolve my issues. As I have 2 rooms at opposite ends of the house where the signal isn’t accessible never mind low. The router comes into the middle of the house where it’s wired and speed is good in the room but drops quickly as I move away for the central location. I’m on volt 1GB plan, scanned some rooms which are lower than 30 download yet say great connection on connect app?

I need more than one pod as putting a pod mid point between the issue and the router isn’t going to increase the speed at the other side of the house. I explained this, but it falls on deaf ears. It took long enough to explain I can’t do a speed test without a wifi signal in affected rooms!
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I suspect I’ll need 3 pods as I used 3 google wifi pods previously, but these are sold now as I wanted to utilise wifi 6 when I upgraded to 1GB and got the hub 5. Thought it would be easy to  just order 3 wifi pods from virgin.

1 REPLY 1

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ML23,

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've been having some connection issues around the home. So I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm