cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pods will not connect to hub 5

tucker61
Dialled in

Hi all, had WiFi pods model pp01-vm for months, but recently upgraded hub to hub 5.

WiFi pods just show the pulsing white light. 

Spoke to activation. Team who advised their is no way to reset the pods to disconnect from old router, so will have to send new pods out 1 at a time. 

Does the above seem correct?

Surely they should be able to do something remotely? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @tucker61 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've not had a call back and as a result your pods issue is not yet resolved. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"Does the above seem correct?" No. Your pods just need assigning to the new hub. Call customer services, not activations, or wait 2 or 3 days for a VM staff member to get t your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

AlyBall
Joining in

I’m having the exact same issue so here to see what VM rep says. I’m going to send a WhatsApp to the team too. 

george145
Joining in

I have the same problem and have been using the WhatsApp chat all week but the issue is still not resolved. I've now turned the Pods off and the signal strength is slightly better but I still need the Pods to cover all rooms. 

I called back on Thursdat and spoke to someone else who said that they just need assigning to the new router and they would escalate to 2nd level and i should get a call within 24 hours to resolve.

Still waiting Hoping that i get a call on Monday.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi tucker61,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community!

Sorry to hear that the Pods seem to not be syncing up, from checking however I can see you've been in touch with the team since posting, has this been resolved?

Let us know,

Kain

tucker61
Dialled in

No, not resolved yet. Still waiting..

tucker61
Dialled in

Still waiting,  gone back to my old tp link wifi extender as this one works  

Hi @tucker61 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've not had a call back and as a result your pods issue is not yet resolved. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Thanks. Now resolved.