cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pod

Tamini
Joining in

I have slow Wi-Fi speed throughout parts of my house, I have tried to order one through the app and even the speed test shows it’s fine when it is not. I was told when the representative came to my house that’s since Its a large house they should give them and was also told that they will run tests which they never did. You can see below the disgusting results i am getting which is a room approximately 2 ,esters away from the router . If there is anyone here that can help me place my order for Wi-Fi pods, which is covered In my package as it’s a volt package, please may you help. I have tried ringing them as well but never got through.65C8A9C3-C8D1-4F0D-AACF-B97474EC32BF.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Tamini 👋🏼 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the slow speeds you are experiencing.
Are you able to perform a wired speed test on Ookla and share the results here? 

Try to avoid posting any personal information.
Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I have tried doing an Ookla test but it isn’t able to pick up the signal. Any way you can help ,with getting a pod as I have a o2 sim and volt for virgin media Wi-Fi hub 3.

Hi @Tamini, thank you for your response.

I can see you've spoken to the team since your latest post. Has an order for a WiFi Pod now been raised?

Regards,
Daniel

No still no Wi-Fi pod has come it’s been over 2 weeks and engineer came out to install the tv and we were told we will receive a phone call to confirm the order for the Wi-Fi pod but still no response. Extremely annoying and time wasting

Hi @Tamini,

We're sorry to hear that's the case and that you feel this way 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel