cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pod

Firedragon76
Joining in

I have been trying to order a WiFi pod since August and still no sign of one arriving. At the beginning of October I was informed that it had been sent to an alternative address despite there not being one set up. They then informed me that was a mistake and it was never sent at all and that they would rectify this however still waiting. Is there an easy way to order without speaking to a customer service agent who does not seem to do what they say.

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly, are you a "volt" customer entitled to a free pod(s)?

If so see this...

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 30 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max
See if anything in here helps….

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible - you are - it is clearly stated on the webpage.

If no luck that way, a VM person will respond here in a day or two and help out.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for your reply. I am a volt customer and I have used the connect app to highlight poor reception. I can't even test the signal in one bedroom as it loses the internet connection. I'm hoping to find a way to order without speaking to customer service agents as they have not been particularly helpful 

Hi Firedragon76,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get your missing WIFI Pod looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

As you've already mentioned using the Connect App to do unsuccessful scans I'll send you a PM now so we can get it sorted. 

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L