cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pod

JLOG1953
Tuning in

I seem to be having difficulties in connecting WiFi pods.My original pod was working and received a second pod to improve signal I could not get the second pod to connect so I contacted virgin media and they said it was faulty and would replace it.I received a replacement pod but again I cannot connect it Yesterday my original 1st pod has a constant white flashing light all the time I contacted virgin media and they say that one is faulty to and that's why I can not connect any other but they wouldn't connect when it was working they are sending out another replacement has anybody had these problem with the pods.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JLOG1953

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear of the issues you have had with our WiFi pods and with the replacements being ordered for you. Have you now received the new pod and are both now working for you as they should? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JLOG1953

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear of the issues you have had with our WiFi pods and with the replacements being ordered for you. Have you now received the new pod and are both now working for you as they should? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley