cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pod needed too please.

Serum67
On our wavelength

I just got told off for messaging a mod directly after he replied to posts after mine. I apologise for that.

I am in need of a WiFi pod, the connect app asked me to order 1 but I gave up on hanging onto CS to try and deter me from having 1.

I'm on Volt 500.

Help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Serum67, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Serum67 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, we do ask that you wait for an member of staff to message you rather than you reaching out first, this is to ensure that we can assist first via the PM. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing issues ordering your pod! Can I ask what happens when the app suggests ordering one? You should be able to order via the app. 

Serum67
On our wavelength

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't see an ordering link when I tested(maybe I didn't scroll down far enough).

Message I read said about getting in touch to request a booster so went through CS via chat(phone had died at that point), who, supposedly, pinged something to my Hub which made no difference.

When I tried again the next day I was left hanging for ages so came here. 

Hi @Serum67, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel