cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi not working

Clem68
Tuning in

I can get the Xbox to work through to he Ethernet cable, but nothing can connect through WiFi, all was good until the customer service bloke did a power reset. Any help appreciated, as I cannot work now.

11 REPLIES 11

Clem68
Tuning in

Just been on the phone to virgin over the red light, the guy on the phone said I will do a power reset, I now have no internet anyone else had this issue.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You need to explain some more on this issue.

xbox is working fine over ethernet - so connection to the network is fine.

Nothing connects on wifi though - the Hub reset would have changed the wifi SSID and passwords back to those on the Hub's sticker - have you tried those or changed them back to what you want ?

What Hub model is it?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi, I now have WiFi but the red light is still on.

HUB 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
post up a photo of the red light - a VM person will respond and swap the Hub for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Clem68
Tuning in

PXL_20230303_161446615.MP~3.jpg

Light constantly red

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Clem68 

Thank you for your post 😊

I am sorry to hear you have been having issues and I can see you have the red light, I have checked systems and can see you have rebooted since your post.

You will need a tech to pop around, I can get this booked in for you, I will pop you over a PM, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 📩

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Clem68,

Thank you for messaging with me, I am glad I could get you a tech booked for you, to get this sorted.

Please if you need to cancel view or change your appointment you can do so here.

Thanks keep us posted with how you get on 😊

Zoie

Thank you.