Menu
Apanand
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi not working

I have been having issues with my connection for the last couple of months now. My laptop keeps getting disconnected and it has been hampering my work everyday. While the connection for my phone is slow, it still works. Connected devices, TV etc work fine. 

i have rebooted and reset the router but makes no difference. Is there anything else I can do about it? If this carries on for another week I’d have to look for alternative providers. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi not working

What Hub model is it?

what happens on devices connected on ethernet cables when the wifi ones disconect?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Apanand
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It’s hub 3.0.  
I haven’t checked the devices simultaneously but haven’t had much issue with the connected devices. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So it’s just Wifi?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos