Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

WiFi not working

I am so angry no internet for 2 days trying to get through is awful! I spent in total 5 hours and 32 minutes either trying to get through or getting through and being hung up on!

lost 2 days of work and when I did get through twice I was told I would get a virtual call to sort internet fault both times no one rung.

really not happy as a new customer !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi not working

Do you actually mean Wi-Fi or do you mean Broadband ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Does a wired connection work instead of WiFi?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My whole broadband isn’t working been 4 days without it and no one calling me back 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No the green light flashing bottom WiFi on 

I’ve tried everything in total I’ve been on phone since weds for 9 hours and 2 mins mainly on hold 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please don’t make multiple threads 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos