Menu
gemmacastle1013
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

WiFi not working in my room

Hi

I’m not very clued up about how these things work. My internet in my household is pretty weak, but works in most rooms of the house. 

When we moved into the property, the Internet didn’t reach one of the other tenants rooms. She was provided with an Ethernet connector for this and now has strong WiFi in her room. The past couple of weeks it’s been really playing up in my room now cannot get connection on any other devices in my room (but not in other rooms in the house). I just wondered what could be causing this and whether it could be sorted? And how this works if someone else in the house has an Ethernet cable 

Thank you for any advice!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi not working in my room

You should ask for an ethernet cable connection to your room and then you will get a perfect connection on that. And also/get buy yourself a Wireless access point to give you excellent wifi in their too

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos