cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi loses connection

rakeeb0786
Joining in

Hi,

I have terrible reception/signal inside my home. Left TalkTalk after 13years ONLY because VM offered 'faster' internet. I litrelly had no problems with previous provider except they didnt offer faster internet. Was with their package 150Mbps and switched to VM 500Mbps. Now my internet is slower than before. AND i cannot get any signal even when sitting right next to my router. Terrible experience (So far). Was told to get WiFi pods but i cant because the app is saying i have no issues so i cannot order them. I hope someone can help me out and make my time with VM into a positive experience for myself so i can hopefully become a loyal customer like i was with TalkTalk.

Recently joined in November 2022.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rakee0786,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the broadband issue you've been having. 

I have taken a look on our side and can see we have a reported fault in the area. 

We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

The current estimated fix date is: 06/01/23. 

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rakee0786,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the broadband issue you've been having. 

I have taken a look on our side and can see we have a reported fault in the area. 

We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

The current estimated fix date is: 06/01/23. 

^Martin

Thank you Martin for your reply. I called numerous times to your customer service. They deemed there was no issue and to instead buy pods? Thankfully you have told me of the issue and was honest, for that i thank you. BUT we shall see what happens at the end of this week. If it persists i will have to cancel and return back to TalkTalk. But i hope thing turn out good. 

Once again, Thank You

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]