cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi keeps dropping out

markw037
Joining in

So yet again i had the issue of not beiubng able to connect to the wifi and also the units connectewd to the ports at the back did not work. I managed to login to the router on one wifi device and that was my iPhone 14 pro. Went to advanced wifi and switched off the smart wifi option and rebooted the router and all works the only thing is the pod noew does not connect to the router which it was proviously at the settings i had before the firmware update which switched the smart wifi back on. I cannot use the app asit is tryung to force me to switch it back on.

If you can do with out the pod then just try turning off the smart wifi as doing so seems to kill the pods 

Hope this helps some of you 

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

VM Pods as you are a very restrictive & troublesome product, this why we do not use them.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @markw037 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues connecting your WiFi pod after making some changes to the hub settings. We want to do our best to help. Have you tried troubleshooting the pod as seen here? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/booster-and-wi-fi-pods If so, what happens?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs