Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi issues

Been having issue for weeks connecting to WiFi fed up of running out of data now . Downloaded the connect app .

says something not right

looks like someone else is signed into the setting area of your hub ask them to sign out and turn hub on and off?

not sure who to ask to sign out but have tried on/off reset button and nothing ? any help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WiFi issues

The app is buggy. Uninstall it.

That aside what are the other issues?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ve tried uninstalling it however I don’t think that any issue .we haven’t used our WiFi on our phones for around 2 months ..Netflix on the tv upstairs it’s also non existent anymore . Just doesn’t seem to get anything 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Put the hub into modem mode and connect your own router or mesh system to improve the WiFi. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos