Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WiFi issues

Over the past week, maybe 10 days, the WiFi drops off in the room next to the router location (typically using a Samsung S9 mobile, a newish iPad and a Dell laptop). When reconnected, the signal is strong and usually remains for the remainder of the task.
I’ve turned the router off & on, poked through reset button below the Ethernet cables and just now I’ve run the diagnostic tool within the settings. The screenshot shows the result, what action can I take please to rectify the wireless issue? The diagnostic tool doesn’t seem to allow me to do anything, just tells me what’s wrong. 559CB861-A4BA-4424-B48E-06F763AEC0A1.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi issues

Hi,

If you could private message me your account number and site/area reference number I can look into this for you! Be sure not to send them openly on the forum!

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi issues

Invest in a better router or a mesh system or run some wired AP’s

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos