Menu
RyNunners
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WiFi hub 3.0 no Internet

We've recently joined virgin and since joining our WiFi hub 3.0 has been very poor. It's always dropping out of WiFi, it says we are connected to the WiFi with excellent signal, however there is no Internet access? There are no known issues in our surrounding areas, I've rebooted the box 7 times in two days because its constantly going on and off. Its getting extremely annoying now because I expect virgin to be a decent broadband provider. However we have had nothing but trouble these past 4 days. Is there anything we can do to resolve this issue as we have gone through every step to try and fix this? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi hub 3.0 no Internet

Need to know whether its just a wifi issue. So... do devices connected by ethernet cable drop out at the same time? If you haven't tested it like that - do so and see how it is.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi hub 3.0 no Internet

Hi RyNunners, 

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

Very sorry to hear you are having issues with your internet.

Have you tested your connection with a wired connection to see if you experience the same issue?

I have checked the network from here and there is a known issue in your area. Please rest assured the team are doing everything they can to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos