cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi dropping Hub3

ThomasWay
Joining in

Hello,

Have recently had the super hub 3 replaced with same model to try to help WiFi dropping regularly at random times with various bits of equipment; mobiles, fire stick, laptops etc. 

Rebooting and usual methods to fix issues as listed via online help have not worked. 

Don't want to have to spend ages on 150 again as I didn't feel they listened and only followed script during my last call. 

Any help gratefully received as I'm started to feel very frustrated by being sent around in loops online / call help. 

Think the system would benefit from tech visit to resolve for once and for all.

Many thanks, 

Tom

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ThomasWay,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with dropouts, can I ask regarding the dropouts are they occurring on wired devices too?

Also are the dropouts present within the same room?

Let us know,

Kain

In various rooms, all previously without issue for many years (prior to hub 3 and it's replacement). Wired devices also suffering - I have a home hive wired in and a wired ring main extension. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ThomasWay 👋

Thanks for providing those details. I've taken a look on our side, and can see there are some problems with the Power Levels being received on your Hub. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into booking a Technician for you.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or the "Messages" tab when tapping your profile picture.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Client62
Legend

Our Hub 3's Wi-Fi drop outs vanished when we :
Disabled Smart Wi-Fi ( Channel Optimisation )  
Disabled Auto Channels on both 2.4 & 5 Ghz.   Try with Channels 6 & 44.