Menu
cast_aways
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

WiFi crashing

My WiFi is crashing all the time and when I try to ring 150, I just keep being told they are too busy and to call later. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi crashing

try ringing at 08:00 in the morning

Otherwise, post details of the issues you're having and someone here may try to help you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
cast_aways
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cheers... it’s just so annoying... as I have been resetting my HUB 3-4 times a day. I heard there was an issue with the HUB3 so hoped someone might post a fix 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What happens on ethernet cable connected devices?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
cast_aways
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John.... none... it’s a wifi problem 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Does that short statement mean you have no ethernet connected devices or that there are no problems on those that are connected. Can you connect one by ethernet as a test to see what happens?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos