Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi connected-no Internet access

Hi I have a hub 3.0 for the last 2 weeks my devices are connected with excellent strength but I cannot load anything up at all. My pc is wired and is having no issues? I've checked for issues in my area and there are none please help, I have thankyou. 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi connected-no Internet access

Has it ever worked ?

What lights are illuminated / flashing on the Hub ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike, sorry it was badly worded from myself I've had the hub for around 4 months and issues the last 2 weeks, there is only one light on the front a white one? Thanks

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Try a Factory reset of the Hub using this exact method ...

DO NOT DO THIS if the password on the base of the Hub is not legible or missing.

Instructions for Hub 3

Disconnect all unneeded ethernet cables from the rear of the Hub.

With the Hub Powered on use a paperclip or similar (I use a mobile phone SIM Slot tool) and do a pinhole reset.

Depress the pinhole switch for a timed 60 seconds then release.

DO NOT reboot the hub but allow it 5 to 10 minutes for it to boot itself up.

Once a steady white and no other lights are illuminated check your system again.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos