Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi connected, but no internet connection

Recently i had bought the new Virgin media "Hub 3.0" as it was an exclusive offer. 

The internet worked perfectly for my household, only after a few days, my iPhone internet connection seemed to have disappeared. I noticed that it was ONLY my device that this occured on and I need a solution (as it's quarantine with nothing to do). 

Is there any fix? I have looked up on the 192.168.0.1 site for any fixes, but i can't possibly find one.

On any other device, such as my sibling's phone or computer, it works perfectly without any errors.

Please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi connected, but no internet connection

Do a 60 second pinhole reset on the hub 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How would you carry this out? Sorry i'm new.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Push the pinhole reset button in the back of the hub in for 60 seconds......

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos