Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

WiFi calling not getting incoming calls

I've noticed recently that many people calling me on my Samsung S10 don't even get a ringing tone or get through to voicemail, it just hangs up immediately. It happens about 3 times out of 4 incoming calls.  It only happens when I have WiFi Calling turned on and WiFi connected.  It doesn't seem as bad if the incoming call is from another Virgin mobile. I've spent 6 hours communicating with Virgin tech help and even tried changing the sim but still as bad as ever.  I have caring responsibility and need reliable incoming calls. HELP! 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi calling not getting incoming calls

Thanks for highlighting this issue; I have exactly the same problem. A was waiting an important call from my doctor. He tried eleven times before I could pick up. It’s a good thing he’s persistent. This is potentially very serious. Does anyone know of a solution?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Posting in the Mobile forum is a good start

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yesterday i noticed another problem with WiFi calling. When calling a merchant through WiFi Calling, every time i got put through their internal phone system from reception to sales i got cut off. When I turned of WiFi calling it works fine.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wi-Fi calling is just another gimmick that works when it wants to. I've not heard of anyone have anything good to say about it.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020

0 Kudos