Menu
Szandra
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

WiFi booster

Hi all,

The network coverage in our apartment not great and a few days ago I've got a phone call from Virgin. I told them the issue and the lady told me that she is gonna place an order for a WiFi booster from them and it'll yak 3-5 wdays to arrive. It never did. Now I'm wondering if I can order one. I was looking for a while but I can't seem to find it. 

Do you guys know where and how can I order one?

Thank you

Sandra 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi booster

Unless you're on a package that gives you them for free, they're not viable for the £5 per month extra charge

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Szandra

The boosters are available as part of the Intelligent WiFi service.  As @gary_dexter has advisinced this would be at the monthly charge of £5 per month, you can order boosters from the Connect App. https://www.virginmedia.com/help/intelligent-wifi

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Szandra
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you for the answer.

When we got the phone call from a lady (unfortunately I don't remember her name), she told me that it would be free of charge.

She called me from this number 08000520649 at 10:47 on the 13th of April.

Anyway, if we was to go through with it, would we be able to return it in case it wasn't working or doing it's job properly? 

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Szandra,

The WiFi Pods would only be free with our Ultimate Oomph and Gig1 packages- otherwise it is £5 a month. Apologies if there's been any misunderstanding.

If anything went wrong, we would replace the Pods for you. 

You can find our WiFi Pod FAQ's here.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos