Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi booster.

Hi guys I’m just looking to know if anyone can help me out here. 

For almost  a month now, my WiFi boosters haven’t been working properly. The booster that is connected to my hub 3.0 constantly flashes with 2 red arrows. When I repair/ set them up they work okay for maybe 2-4 days MAX then back to flashing red arrows again. 

I’ve tried using the VM connect app to chat to people but it takes an age for someone to reply and when they do I’m usually at work and they then leave the chat again! 

Has anyone else had this problem and have they been able to fix it?

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated as I starting to lose my patience with it and my kids moaning about slow to no WiFi upstairs!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi booster.

Get some better extenders or a mesh system from Amazon etc. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for you reply, the WiFi boosters are ones that Virgin provided me with, they were fine and now all of a sudden not!? 

Also what is mesh system? 

thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mesh.....

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/best-wireless-mesh-routers

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos