Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi booster help

Hi recently ordered a WiFi booster as having difficulty in 1 room, (doing the £3 a month rental thing to see if it helps) any way we were originally supposed to have it last week when it didnt turn up i messaged the engineer who originally organised the booster who replied and said error on delivery date and should be with us Tuesday  22nd again didn't turn up so contacted on Wednesday  to be told to leave it with him still nothing. Any ideas on who to contact and how to contact  them? As couldn't get through on the phone,can't find out how to email and the computer bot I originally went through is no longer available. Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi booster help

Don’t rent them for £3.

But a decent one from Amazon instead or look into a mesh system or better router 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wanted to rent it for say month or 2 to see if it actually solves the problem,currently needed due to situation the world is in, kids are at home 24/7 with school work to do all day

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wouldn’t have bothered.

You would have been better off buying a better system upfront from amazon and returning it within their 30 day return window. 

Plus you’d have it delivered and setup by now.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos