Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

WiFi and home phone

Hi there, I often phone in about the WiFi not working, probably about once a week, but today has been worse than ever - the landline has been disconnected, no WiFi since lunchtime and I urgently need to work. Worse than that is the lack of communication your company shows, it would be so easy to put a message somewhere apologising for the loss of connection and saying when it may return. I called twice and was cut off after about half an hour waiting. I wish I had chosen a different provider for broadband now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi and home phone

It can be difficult diagnosing problems without some basic information so have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may not be affecting the area. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

Go round all the accessible co-ax connections and ensure that they are finger tight.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos