cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pods

SteveHind
Tuning in

Has anyone managed to order a wifi pod recently? I have been redirected all over the place from customer services to technical support to the Virgin Connect app. The app says I have 2 poor areas but doesn't allow me to order a pod. Talked to Customer services on the phone said they couldn't order me one and pointed me at the Virgin Connect app. Talked to Customer Support via WebChat but they passed me to Technical support via webchat but then managed to lose my chat session after talking about how to improve my signal.

Has anyone had any luck?

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See if there is any help here - have you tried their phone numbers and whatsspp

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 20 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max
See if anything in here helps….

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @SteveHind, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced when trying to order a Wi-Fi pod. 

I understand that you have since been able to speak to our team.

Can you please confirm if a Wi-Fi pod has now been ordered for you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Finally managed to get through via webchat. Took much too long and was way too convoluted for what should have been a simple request. WiFi pod arrived this morning.

Glad to hear that you have had the pods delivered now @SteveHind 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley