cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pods

Bladerunnerdan
Tuning in

Hi, I got the WiFi pods about 6 weeks ago from Virgin media and there where working great, getting a much better signal upstairs in the house, but about 2 weeks ago now the pods started flashing white and blue lights on them, so I called virgin up and there send me a new one out in the post, but when I received it I plugged it in it was doing the same thing, the only way the pods do work now is if I plug a wire in the pod to the hub, has anyone got an answer why this is happening for? Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

I am still having exactly the same issue. I have spoken with VM again and I have been told it has now been logged as a fault that is affecting a lot of customers but they haven't got any idea what is causing the issue, so may take a while to get fixed. I have also been told that I will be compensated once the issue is resolved. I did mention that some customers are being given hub 5 to resolve the issue but I wasn't offered that has a solution. So far I have had 2 new pods, a new hub 4 and a technician visit and am still no nearer to a solution.

The pods where working great at first, but it's been about 6 weeks ago now since there where last working, I have also had a new hub 4 in January & two new pods in the last six weeks but hasn't made no difference what so whatever! Very annoying! I have a technician coming out on Monday let's see what he can do.

I have exactly the same issue my pod worked for about 6 weeks and then i get permantly disconnectiing and numerous led light colours. I also have a hub 4. I have tried the reset but to no avail.

Did you get this sorted out.

Could any Admin please assist me?

Hi, yes I got this sorted a few months ago, I got the hub 5 from the Virgin media engineer and it's been working great! So if I was you call virgin up and tell them you want a hub 5 as it works perfectly 👌

Regards

Bladerunnerdan