Menu
Keirb88
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Pods

Got the new WiFi pod. Plugged it in. Had no further instructions?. Virginia media connect not recognising it. Anyway I can even tell it's working the WiFi signal near installation doesn't see, to have improved.  

0 Kudos
Keirb88
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi Pods

No one have any similar issues

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Keirb88
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've seen this yes. But the app doesn't show a connection is there a way to see it's actually connected and the signal strength. 

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Keirb88 wrote:

I've seen this yes. But the app doesn't show a connection is there a way to see it's actually connected and the signal strength. 

From the documentation it loks like you can't 

Unfortunately, as the mesh WiFi network will be using one network name (SSID) you’ll be unable to tell which access point your device is connected to.

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Keirb88 wrote:

Use a Wi-Fi scanning app to get an accurate measurement of signal strength as you walk around the house - compare with the pods on or off

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos