Hi, I've been having problems with my VM service for a while now, one of the issues was a lack of WiFi signal at the rear of the house. I asked for a WiFi pod which I was entitled to on my package, but for some reason it took numerous calls and complaints before I could speak to someone who managed to order a pod for me. This arrived and everything was working. In the course of finding out why this had taken too long, I was eventually offered an upgrade to my Hub 4 to a Hub 5 and a technician visit was scheduled for yesterday (Sat 25th). In readiness for the tech arriving, I backed up the Hub 4 and reset it to factory settings as I didn't want my old Hub going back with my network credentials loaded up. When the tech arrived he didn't have a replacement Hub 5 for me and just did some tests on my line, which to be honest was never my problem. Anyway apparently these was a fault on my cable coming to the house, so a further visit was arranged. Because he hadn't switched my Hub and I had been promised, I reverted the Hub 4 back to my settings by reloading the configuration backup I had taken. Once back online with my settings, I tried the connection to the WiFi pod and found this no longer works. So now I am back with the problem I had 5 weeks ago!!! I have moved the pod, waited, done all the diagnostics and still no connection. Do I now have to go through the cumbersome support to try and get something that was working re-working and have another tech who hadn't been given the correct work order back to my house. Really poor customer service from Virgin Media.