Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pod led's

Donfor40
Superfast

Quite recently my only Wifi Pod has stopped randomly

Lighting up bedroom.

The LED still flashes on top of Pod, yet No Illumination effect as before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Donfor40.

We have attempted to send you a private message, but you do have your private message facility turned off. Could you please turn it on so that we can send you the private message required to assist you.

Thanks.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Donfor40,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your WiFi pod. 

Can you confirm if the pod shows on the connect app?

^Martin

Donfor40
Superfast

Yes Pod is seen via Connect App albeit with Triangle Esclamation Symbol.

Thank you for that. Have you fully disconnected the pod from the hub and reconnected it?

^Martin

Pod Disconnected as required, cannot locate it via Connect App.

Thanks for coming back to us Donfor40, are you able to remove and re-install the Connect App to see if the pod will show up on there?

What is the current status of your pod, are there any lights flashing or pulsing at the moment on your pod?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Donfor40
Superfast

Whilst there are Random Low or Dim lights on Wifi Pod, by no means Lighting room as before.

Is it possible that my Pod has been remotley 'Switched Of'f as I droppped from 1gb/500gb now 54gb with Stream package.

I'll try re installing App though not sure how it can help.

thanks 

Hi @Donfor40.

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your WiFi pod issues. In order to assist you further, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi Donfor40.

We have attempted to send you a private message, but you do have your private message facility turned off. Could you please turn it on so that we can send you the private message required to assist you.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Donfor40
Superfast

Hi

If Private message could be sent please as Ide like to find Pod solution.

thanks