cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pod has started to disconnect

wesw82
On our wavelength

My WiFi pod which I received free as part of my Volt benefits has been working fine for months.

Early this morning I noticed the light was flashing white and the pod was no longer being found on the Connect app. 

I unplugged the pod and then plugged it in next to my router and let it boot back up until the light stopped flashing. I then plugged the pod back into its original socket on my upstairs landing.

It started to work again but this evening has disconnected again and the white light is flashing constantly. 

Along with my previous issues with my bills, this is not turning out to be a good experience with VM! 

Would a moderator kindly send me a private message with a solution?

Many thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

elmando
Tuning in

i got same issues. Currently i have 3 WiFi pods and all of them disconnected, was fine for last 6 months or longer.. But today all of them are down...

DaveUK83
Dialled in

Snap. No issues for months and this morning both pods playing up exactly as you have described.

wesw82
On our wavelength

At least I’m not the only one by the looks of it! Thanks to all those who have replied to this with their own reported issues. Let’s hope someone from the moderator team picks this up soon. 

For those who have the same issues - keep this thread updated? Best of luck to everyone! 

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

No mod wants to pick this up to say whats wrong until its fixed then they will say “so can you let us know if your still having a problem with the pods”.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi wesw82, thanks for the message, 

I can see that Ilyas is back in tomorrow and will pick up your PM,

He will look to get things resolved for you. ^Chris.