cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pod Noisy and Hot

PetwM
Joining in

Hiya, 

I have three WiFi pods and recently one has started buzzing and is hot to the touch. 

I’ve unplugged it after reading some similar issues on here. 

How do I sort out a replacement? 

8 REPLIES 8

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

VM will respond. 

In the mean time do please let Trading Standards know about this incident https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/get-more-help/report-to-trading-standards/

*Do not return the device to VM as Trading Standards may need to inspect it. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Thanks for that. Do you know how long it normally takes for VM to respond? 

A couple of days. You could call them on 0345 454 1111 but that will probably take two days to get through too. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Hey @PetwM,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that this is happening with your Pod, I can see you have spoken to our team since making this post, were they able to help resolve this for you? 

Joe

Hiya Joe, 

Yeah I spoke to someone via WhatsApp and a replacement hopefully on the way 

Hi @PetwM 

Thanks for the update with this, please let us know when the replacement has arrived.

Sabrina

Replacement has arrived and all set up. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update on this, PetwM.

I'm glad to hear the replacement has arrived and is now working as expected. Please be aware that with any replacements, you may be required to return the original equipment, otherwise, you can incur a further charge.

You should have received instructions on how to return the equipment with the replacement you have received. If you do need anything else, feel free to make a new post and one of our team/community will be happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ