Menu
Danny08
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Pod Fault

Hello, 

We had our " Wifi " pod

we are on 1gbps connection. The 4 weeks having our pod's was fantastic, couldn't fault it, then the other night VM did update on the HUB4 the HUB4 wouldn't come back online, we have pinhole reset on the HUB4 since this the pod doesn't want to reconnect the light keeps flashing on and off slow pulse. There isn't no double tab lighting. I contacted VM on the phone yesterday the second-line support didn't have a clue. She was asking me find the little button inside the grill. I told her wasn't no such thing on these pods she then becomes angry and put me on hold for a half hour. Then comes back says going after call us back on Monday sir. I was so angry and fed-up about the whole experience, We think about asking VM switch off the services for the amount of time wasting they did today. I would like someone from the VM who know what talking about please contact us or send us pm get this fixed. Please.   

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi Pod Fault

Welcome to the firmware update wars.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Danny08
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks, for the current information test out-going ports clicked on the link displays page saying it can't find the DNS servers.

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Danny08 wrote:

Thanks, for the current information test out-going ports clicked on the link displays page saying it can't find the DNS servers.

Just my sig you don't need to test your problem is the pods.

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Danny08
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

We still having issues with HUB4 still unable to connect the pods to the hub. Still waiting on someone reply 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Danny08,

thanks for your post and thanks for using our forums
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos