Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Keeps Dropping

Hi, sorry I'm another one of those people who need to reach out to the kind experts for help!

The drop outs happen at different times of day, sometimes maybe only once or twice a day, other times more frequently. it affect all devices in unison.

I have checked service in my area, checked connections are all secure and hand tight, and done a factory reset on the router, but all to no avail.

I gather there are some diagnostics I can do which should help shed some light, but not quite tech savvy enough to know how to do this just yet I'm afraid!

Any help greatly received

Many Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi Keeps Dropping

Do wired connections also drop?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I only really have my hive wired, and the virgin tv itself, as far as i can tell, they have both been fine, we actually noticed when it went yesterday the green wifi light was flashing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi lebat1980, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the service, can you confirm if this is still the case? Can you confirm what hub you are using? Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes unfortunately. It's very sporadic, can be limited to maybe once or twice per day and on other occasions more frequent.

We're using the hub 3

Thanks

0 Kudos