Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Connected but no internet

Hello, I've got the problem of having a WiFi signal be connected but unable to actually reach the internet.

With most things such as children's education online right now, this is a critical problem that I need resolved urgently

I have a Hub 3 which I have switched off and/or rebooted several times and I have checked if this was an area-wide issue and it is not.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi Connected but no internet

Do a factory reset 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have factory resetted the Hub several times to no avail.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Did you hold the reset button in for 60 seconds?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Have the Same issue today Green Internet light flashing and power light is green too do resets and still nothing 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@Turbo_t187 wrote:

Have the Same issue today Green Internet light flashing and power light is green too do resets and still nothing 

Please start your own thread

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes. I have also tried to reset and reboot it digitally multiple times. In the end, there is only a white power light and no internet. 

The most annoying thing is that when I try calling Virgin, I'm told by a bot that there are engineers solving an area-wide issue but the service status is claiming this is false.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

If the automated message is telling you there is an area issue then there probably is

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I hope so but all other indicators are signalling that this seems more localised to my own router. If it actually is a general locational problem, I hope it will be righted soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Apex11, thanks for your post - sorry for the delay getting back to you. 

I'm also sorry for the issues you've experienced. I wasn't able to look further into this using your forum details alone - in case you're still having problems I'll get in touch via PM and will help as best I can from there. 

Tom 

0 Kudos