Menu
keeleybop
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Cable

I've had a cable cut outside by my council accidently and I have no wifi whatsoever. My partner works from home and I've spoke to multiple people today on the phone for help and nobody seems to know what to do. Is there someone I can speak to? 

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi Cable

Which people have you spoken to?  Virgin CS?

Ring Virgin - details below (times may be wrong) call at 08:00 - explain you need an engineer to come out.  May need a new cable pulled in...

Virgin Media broadband customer Services numberOpening hours
150 (from a Virgin mobile or landline)
0345 454 1111 (from any phone)
Monday to Friday: 8.00 am - 9.00 pm
Saturday: 8.00 am - 6.00 pm
Sunday: Closed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Phone and speak to support.

Also there’s no such thing as a “Wifi cable” - they’re 2 different variables. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Please refer to it as broadband cable has been cut.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
keeleybop
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are you joking? I'm requesting for help on something I'm not sure about and that's the biggest thing you can focus on... 

0 Kudos
keeleybop
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've rang up three times and because it's a not very common case nobody can seem to help me. The last person I spoke to said he needed to get his team leader but he couldn't get in contact with him so arranged for me to have a call back. that's the furthest I've gotten. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's quite simple.

Phone and speak to tech support/log a fault and just say the cable has been cut.

That's it

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos