Menu
Hollyheayh1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Blocking Download

I am attempting to complete an exam from home however my virgin wifi is blocking the download of the system needed to take the exam. 
How do I stop this from happening to enable myself to take the exam? 
I have attempted to call Virgin but getting no where, can’t get through to an actual person and none of the options are applicable 

Any help would be appreciated!

thank you! 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi Blocking Download

What do you mean the "wifi is blocking the download"?

What happens exactly?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Hollyheayh1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have asked the examination company and they have confirmed that I need to ask Virgin to disable security settings to allow screen sharing software. 
Any idea? I can’t even find a way to speak to a real human from virgin on the phone 
thank you! 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They don't block screen-sharing software.

Unless you have child-safe activated it might be blocking it.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Hollyheayh, 

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your exam. Has this been sorted now or do you still need our help? More than happy to help if so. 

As @gary_dexter highlighted, do you have anything that could be blocking the site access such as child safe at all as this will restrict you from accessing certain sites. 

Please do let me know if you managed to get this sorted? 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos